Permanent Resident Card

Canadian Immigration Services
Permanent Resident Card Support

The Permanent Resident card is now a compulsory document for all Permanent Residents including children who apply for a government program like the Canadian social insurance card or the NEXUS card. Moreover, any permanent resident who leaves Canada then wishes to return to Canada will not be granted entry unless they produce their PR card. The PR card is now issued to all new immigrants; however anyone who immigrated to Canada before June 2002 was not issued with a PR card. The card expires every 5 years and you must reapply to renew your card especially if you are planning on leaving Canada then returning.

About PR Card
About PR Card Application

To be eligible for a PR Card, you must:

  • be a permanent resident of Canada
  • be physically present in Canada
  • not be under an effective removal order
  • not be a Canadian citizen or a registered Indian under the Indian Act. 

PR Card Services
We offer a variety of PR Card services to anyone who does not have a card or whose existing card has expired, was lost or stolen. The application process requires the filling out the downloadable form to file for your new PR card. One of our certified immigration consultants will be your representative from beginning to end and will deal with the government on your behalf.

To get your permanent resident card, choose one of our services:

Regular Service
(approx. 5 - 8 months)

Order your service online and receive your Permanent Resident Card package. We offer advice and full support with respect to preparing and submitting your PR Card application.
Cost: $249.00 + HST $32.37
+ $50 Government Fee
Premium Service
(approx. 4 - 6 weeks)

Urgent Filing for those residents who require their PR card in a hurry. Applicants for this service must convey compelling reasons in order for government s to recognize the urgency of your case. Applicants for this service must speak to one of Immigroup’s representatives with respect to the urgency of your case.
Cost: $325.00 + HST $42.25
+ $50 Government Fee
Status in Jeopardy

If your permanent resident’s status is at risk of being revoked we may be able to help you. All residents with status in jeopardy must undergo a 20 minute consultation and assessment with one of our representatives. A fee of $50 is charged for this service, however this  is credited towards any future service you retain us for.
Cost: $550.00 + HST $71.50
+ $50 Government Fee


Have a question?
Do You Also Need
Frequently Asked Questions

Q. What if my Canadian permanent resident card is lost, destroyed or stolen, or I never receive it?
A. If this happens, you should immediately call Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

Q. Do I need a Canadian permanent resident card if I’m returning to Canada by car?
A. No. The PR card is only required for a return to Canada by commercial carrier, such as boat bus, train or airplace. Read all frequently asked questions

Read all frequently asked questions

PR Card News & Articles
Oakley Sunglasses|thomas sabo charm

                  English: 1-866-760-2623 If you require further assistance please call 9 A.M. - 5 P.M. Eastern Standard Time.
                  French: 1-866-660-2623 Pour assistance en en Français, veuillez appeler cet numéro.

Powered by: Global Website Rental
We build, you rent, Oakley Uk

We are not a government agency.